top of page

Infrared Sauna

Your Local Colorado Springs Infrared Sauna Spa

When you are thinking of trying something new, you want to go with the best in the market. This is especially true when it comes to caring for your body. If you’re looking into Cryotherapy, and all of the amazing benefits it can offer you, you don’t want to miss out on Infrared Saunas either. 


Everybody knows that traditional saunas work by heating the air around you to warm the surface of the skin, which then warms the underlying muscles and tissues. Too much time in a traditional sauna can cause heat-related exhaustion and dehydration. The average sauna can sit anywhere from 150˚F to 190˚F, whereas an infrared sauna operates at lower temperatures between 120˚F to 140˚F.

Infrared Saunas work differently though. Using far-infrared energy, these saunas directly heat the skin, tissues, and muscles without the need to dramatically warm the air around you. In these saunas, only about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air, while the other 80 percent directly heats your body. It avoids stifling the user with hot steam, allowing them to spend more time enjoying all the relaxation and health benefits that come with the experience, while also increasing their core body temperature by two to three degrees.


“Once you heat the body on a cellular level and bring up your core temperature, your heart rate increases, blood circulation increases, and more oxygen is delivered to the cells, muscles, and joints,” says Jourdan Rystrom, director of SaunaBar in Los Angeles.

Himalayan Salt infrared sauna

Himalayan salt infrared saunas are becoming increasingly popular, due to the many benefits they offer. Himalayan salt infrared saunas emit negative ions, which have been shown to improve lung function and relieve conditions such as asthma and allergies. Additionally, the salt provides a natural antibacterial effect, helping to purify the air and improve overall skin health. Finally, the infrared sauna can help to boost circulation and reduce inflammation throughout the body. For these reasons, Himalayan salt infrared saunas offer a unique and beneficial experience that is perfect for those looking to improve their health and well-being.

Benefits of Infrared
  • Increased Metabolism 

  • Muscle Pain Relief 

  • Immune System Boost 

  • Cell Renewal 

  • Improves the Appearance of Cellulite 

  • Ease Joint Pain and Stiffness 

  • Stress and Fatigue Reduction 

  • Improves Skin and Hair 

  • Improves Insomnia 


single Infrared 

couples infrared

$30 per session

$50 per session

$125 5 pack

$195 5 pack

Thanks for submitting!

Send us a message

Have a question?

bottom of page